IE9 Pinned Site
IE9 Pinned Site is a WordPress adding that adds support for Internet explorer 9 pinned site features to WordPress blog.
Pinned Site is a feature provided to web developers by Internet Explorer 9 which allows developers to integrate their web sites to Windows 7 desktop. A pinned site, that is dragged from Internet Explorer 9 to Windows 7 taskbar, can interact with the user using taskbar jump list, thumbnail toolbar and overlay icons.
This plugIn allows a WordPress site to have all pinned site features, that is;
- Pinned site name, tooltip and startup url entries
- Jump list entries for new post entry, comment moderation and file upload
- Jump list entries for every page defined in WordPress site
- Custom jump list entries of post, categories or tags
Translated Languages Available
Here’s a list of currently translated languages. If you’d like to contribute, please have a look at the POT file in the languages folder and send me your translations.
You can download latest version from project WordPress home.
- Download and unzip the plugin, then upload the entire
ie9-pinned-sitedirectory to the
/wp-content/pluginsdirectory; or simply upload the zip file if you use WordPress 2.7 or newer
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress Go to Settings > IE9 Pinned Site
- Enter the values in the text boxes.
- Save your changes
- Initial version
- Fix: Administrative jump list entries won’t shown.. Now logged in user can see administrative entries instead of page listing
- Site Mode check added
- Addin completely rewritten
- Improved customization options and settings page
- Fix: Missing images added
- Fix: Call to undefined method ie9PinnedSiteCustomUrl::render4JumpList() when custom url added to jump list